Device Alert Notifications
- These notifications are sent by app alert and email whenever a device alert is triggered on a customer site.
- Device Alert Notifications can be sent to technicians and admins.
- To configure Device Alert Notifications select a site from the customer sites list here - https://app.pestpulse.com/organisations/locations
- On the location show page click the tab labelled "Admins and Technicians"
- From this page you can add and remove admins or technicians the the field labelled "Subscribed to Device Alerts"
- Any user that has their name in this field will receive these email and in app notifications unless they have disabled those notification types in their personal account preferences.
- Users of the technician app will see the count of open alerts for a given customer site regardless of whether they have notifications enabled.
- Sites with open alerts can be accessed from the customer sites section of the technician app - see image