Recommendations are key to customer understanding what actions they need to take to reduce pest activity.
To add recommendations using the Pest Pulse app:
Start an Audit
- Open App Menu > Select Customer Sites
- Locate the Testing Site on your device. (This is usually Test Site - Your Company Name e.g. Test Site - ServiceMaster)
- Open the site by tapping on the record
- Begin the Audit by pressing the Perform Audit button
Add a recommendation
- Once you have started the audit, tap on the Recommendations menu item
- Press the green + button to create a new recommendation
- Fill in the form fields
- Add as many pictures as possible (Remember! Customers will see recommendations on your report so ensure the photos are clear and appropriate)
- Press Save
That's it, your recommendation is now created and will be available to the customer. Repeat the steps above to add multiple recommendations and add as many recommendations as needed.
Be sure to close recommendations on your next visit if they have been completed and check the list to ensure you are not adding duplicate recommendations, this will save you time on your next visit too!