Device alerts allow you to see all messages coming from deployed smart devices. They tell you about sensor detections (pests detected) and information such as device offline and low battery status.
- Login to the admin portal at http://app.pestpulse.com
- Select the Device Alerts > All option from the menu drawer this will show you all device alerts, you can filter the results by selecting Device Alerts > (Open, Assigned, Unassigned, Resolved)
- Device Alert Types:
- Assigned - A device alert that has been triaged and assigned to a technician to resolve
- Unassigned - A device alert that is yet to be assigned to a technician to resolve. These should be assigned to a technician
- Resolved - A device alert that has been resolved and does not require further action. Can be resolved either by a user of the portal manually or a field technician.
- Positive Sensor Detections - Activations of devices from devices in the field.
- Device Offline - The system has detected that a device has not checked in for a period of 5 of days
- False Positive Sensor Detections - A device has been triggered but there is a possibility nothing has been caught.