This article is a follow on from Closing down Pronett Jobs, ensure you have read and understood this article before undertaking activities on this article.
Sometimes you may need to add additional technicians to Pronett jobs. These additional technicians may join you part way through a job and then leave, in order to ensure the correct amount of hours are associated with the job you must follow a specific process to allocate the hours for each technician joining you on site.
Let's assume you are scheduled to be on-site for 4 hours, you are starting at 10:00 am and another technician is scheduled to join you at 12:00 pm to assist you with footing a ladder for 1 hour. In order to ensure the hours are correctly allocated, you MUST stop your current job on pronett and start the job again with the assistant technician. If you carry on working on-site and the assistant technician is leaving you must again, stop your job and start it again with the correct number of assistant technicians.
For the example given
10:00 am - You arrive on-site to start your job for the day.
- Log Site Arrival on Pronett when you arrive
12:00 pm - The assistant technician joins you on site.
- Close the Job on Pronett ensuring that you set the question 'is job complete' to No. This will ensure the job is not permanently closed down
- Log Site Arrival again to say you are commencing work again
12:45 pm - The assistant technician leaves the site
- For the 2nd time, Close the Job ensuring:
- That you set the question 'is job complete' to No
- and ensure that the number of 'assistants' is set to 1
This will ensure the job is not permanently closed down and that 2 technicians are allocated to the job.
12:46 pm - Continue with your job
- Open the job again and Log Site Arrival
- Complete your pest control tasks on-site as required
15:00 pm - Job Completion
- For the final time, Close the Job on Pronett ensuring that you set the answer to the question 'is job complete' to Yes. This will now complete the job.