Some Pest Pulse contracts require you to close down an additional job on a system called "Pronett". Pronett is a contractor management system that allows the end customer to know when a job has taken place. It also tracks performance and health and safety compliance.
The closedown of Pronett jobs is compulsory and must be done at the time of the visit/whilst you are on site.
Any issues or problems found whilst closing down Pronett jobs should be reported immediately. Please call Pest Pulse on +44 20 8089 9257 so we can resolve the issue whilst you are still on site.
Failure to close down the Pronett job will result in non-payment.
Logging in to Pronett
- From the Pest Pulse app, establish the site you are due to service
- Open your device browser and go to https://youngs.pronett.co.uk
- Once on the login page, enter your username
- Enter your password (this will have been issued to you by Pest Pulse prior to visiting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have these details)
- If this is the first time you have logged in, you will be asked to create your own password. Enter a secure password.
- Once logged in you will see a number of pronett visits
- Pronett may ask to use your GPS/location, this is used to verify you are at the site. Please ensure you select 'Allow' to enable GPS.
Log Site Arrival
- Select the desired site
- View any notes and attachments present. This may include important health and safety records as well as a copy of the asbestos register.
- Now press on Log Site Arrival button
- Read through the arrival checks and ensure you have complied with them. Hit the blue arrow to change the status to show Yes
- Now press the blue arrow against Arrived, this will open a new screen which allows you to set your arrival time then hit Confirm
- Now enter the Managers name (you will need to enquire with the site staff/manager) and press Log Arrival
- You must now request the site manager enters his/her signature, then hit confirm
- You have now arrived on the job, press OK to continue
Log a Job
Now you have arrived at the job you must log the activities you completed whilst on site.
- Open the job by tapping on it.
- Press Log Visit
- Starting with the 'Departed' section, ensure your departed time is accurate and update if required by clicking on the blue arrow.
- Enter the number of additional helpers (technicians) you were on-site with into 'No of assistants section' by using the blue arrows.
- If pest control products were used e.g. Proofing materials, bait etc then ensure 'parts used' is set to Yes
- is job complete
- If the job is completed and all works are finished or there is no need for you to return to site select Yes to 'is job complete'
- If there is more work to be done on-site and you will be returning over a number of days select No to 'is job complete'
- Do not add photos to the Pronett job, please add any photos as recommendations on the Pest Pulse app.
- If you added any recommendations which require further action select Yes for 'Remedials?' if there are no recommendations which require following up select No
- Enter the manager's name in the manager's name field
- Now press Next