The majority of task Pest Pulse assign will be for Routine Audit Inspections
- Open App Menu > Select Customer Sites
- Locate the Testing Site on your device. (This is usually Test Site - Your Company Name e.g. Test Site - ServiceMaster)
- Open the site by tapping on the record
- Begin the Audit by pressing the Perform Audit button
- Now is time to start recording any information about your visit, you can do this by adding recommendations and completing the Pest Inspection workflow. To learn more about adding recommendations read the guide here.
- Before leaving site be sure to close the report and use the Signature capture form and ask the customer to sign.
On occasion, you may want to perform a task that has not been assigned to you. You can start a task on any site from the customer screen. Below includes an example of our EFK Service + Catch Tray Analysis.
Selecting ‘Customer Site’
Before you start you can review information about the site Device Alerts, Open Recommendations, Departments, Monitoring Points & Smart Devices.
Select ‘Perform Audit’ & Complete ‘EFK Service’ Workflow
You capture you EFK Catch tray analysis and service information using the EFK workflow as below.
Complete ‘Pest Inspection’ Workflow
While onsite you can record your regular pest inspection findings in the pest inspection workflows below.
Capture Client Signature & Complete Site Task
Once you are done you can capture a customer signature as a final step and then complete the audit.